Customers & Accomplishments• Designed a series of Software Defined Radio (SDR) test platforms using Xilinx Zynq FPGA as well as multi-GHz ADCs and wide-band transceivers from Analog Devices.
• Implemented a high-speed IQ data interface over 10 Gbe and Serial RapidIO for SDR waveform developers.
• Designed and implemented a customized Wi-Fi based Media Access Control (MAC) layer to create a time-synchronized protocol using GPS pulse-per-second.
• Developed and deployed a highly customizable automated FCT test for long-term and intensive product verification.
• Developed firmware and hardware for a range of low-cost rugged outdoor Wi-Fi and WiMAX equipment.
• Created a
mass-production IT system for Wi-Fi and WiMAX products
including FCT and test fixtures, database storage and
automatic product labeling and tracking.
• Designed an intuitive single-button user interface and firmware for a marine VHF radio application.
• Created customized embedded Linux Software Development Kits (SDK) for SDR test platforms.
• Developed and deployed manufacturing FCT to offshore and onshore manufacturing partners.
• Key customers include the DARPA Strategic Technology Office, Google Advanced Technology and Projects, Raytheon, Harris, Ziva Technologies, Nautilus Lifeline, and Silver Bullet Technology.